Saturday, March 10, 2012

Last Day of Read an Ebook Week - and news

This is it, folks. Be sure to get these titles while they're on sale!

I've decided against closing down my old Yahoo! Group, but I will no longer update it, either. I've changed the homepage so it directs here. Sign up for the newsletter by using the subscription box in the upper left corner of the blog. If you're reading this in a viewer, you'll have to click through to see it.

Speaking of the newsletter, if you already receive it, be sure to open the email when you get it. If you only read it in a reading pane, it doesn't register as opened and I have no idea if people are just tossing it into their trash without reading it or if they're reading it with baited breath in their reading pane. I'm a data junkie, so help me out and open the newsletter email all the way?

Just finished edits for Sahara Heat --which you already know if you get my newsletter. :) What I can include here but forgot to put into the newsletter is a sneak peak at the cover.

I've written two different blurbs for this Quickie. Here's the short one:


Agreeing to meet archaeologist Josef Anderson, Carla isn't at all sure she's not being set up on a blind date from halfway around the world. But one look at the tall, handsome Norse god who is into bondage and all things BDSM and Carla's ready for his Sahara Heat.

And here's the long one:

When her best friend calls her from the Sahara Desert, Carla Braun suspects an ulterior motive. Nevertheless, she agrees to meet Dr. Josef Anderson and hear him out, even if she suspects her friend of setting her up on a blind date from the other side of the world.

But Dr. Anderson proves to be far more interesting than the story he has to tell and when he suggests a dinner date, Carla can’t help but be intrigued. When a slip of the tongue reveals the good doctor’s kinkier side…Carla is very willing to make his short stay in the city a trip he won’t soon forget.

Which one do you like better?

Not sure on the publication date, but I know it's coming soon!

Last news for today, I'm blogging over at the Scribes tomorrow, so be sure to stop by and say hello!

Play safe,
Diana




No comments: