Saturday, March 17, 2012

Reviews

As an author I'd love to say I don't pay any attention to my reviews. That I just write the best book I can, I put it out there and then move on to the next one.

Pffft. Baloney on that! I read every single review that comes my way, good or bad.  Bad ones don't bother me too much -- every book won't please every person. That's okay. That's why we have variety in life. If someone didn't like the book, ah well...here's hoping you'll like the next one.

But good reviews? Those can put me in a good mood for days. And when a book I wrote gets a "top pick" or a "gold star" review? Oh, yeah, then I'm sitting pretty and thinking all's right with the world.

So let me give a special shout out to Night Owl Reviews for their recent review of Services Rendered. Sandibuck gave it a 5 -- the rare Top Pick award and I'm doing the happy dance. Click the link above to read her review.

And, if you've already read the book, feel free to stop in on the Amazon page or the EC page and leave your own thoughts about it!

Play safe, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Diana

No comments: