Sunday, July 15, 2012

Coming up to speed

I spent the past several days at the cabin writing furiously. I have two novels on the docket at the moment, a first for me. But it's kind of fun going from one to the other. My goal is to finish both by September first. Any one want to place bets?

I read several books as well and will record those in their own post sometime this week. One of the books I read has me reconsidering the entire erotic romance vs modern romance genre differences. But then I read an interview like this one on Salon.com with Patty Marks and I feel better.

The new Sizzling Scribes newsletter came out today, too. Find out what we're all up to!

And I just have to share the two new music groups I've just found. Okay, so I'm a little slow in finding them since both have been around a few years. My brother alerted me to Rhapsody of Fire (ignore the video and just listen to the music) and a former student just sent me a link to Dark Chest of Wonders by Nightwish. Yeah, I'm hooked. They're both reminiscent of Rick Wakeman although I love all kinds of music -- which is probably a full post of its own. Someday. Right now I'm off to redeem a few Amazon coupons and buy some new music for my Ipod!

Play safe everyone!
Diana



No comments: