Saturday, July 07, 2012

From Russia with love?

Здравствуйте и добро пожаловать !

Hello to my Russian readers! I've noticed a lot of traffic from Russia lately. In fact, you're surpassing my Canadian readers in terms of visits.

I'm off to my cabin for a few days to write. Last time I went (this past Monday and Tuesday), I wrote over 6000 words in one day, so here's hoping to lots more getting done between this afternoon and Wednesday. I'm actually working on two titles, Proud Bondage, a Sweet Spot erotica, and an as yet untitled Mystic Shade story (so you know it's going to be down and dirty sexy!).

Look for a new writing workshop on Tuesday...it's written and scheduled so it will post even though I'm where Internet access doesn't exist (don'tcha just love technology!).

In the meantime, don't forget to pick up copies of my two newest works: Shooting Star and A Night to Remember (click the titles for blurbs and excerpts and purchasing info!).

Play safe!
действовать наверняка, играть без риска 

Diana
PS. I used the Babylon translator. I hope I didn't just swear at anyone!

No comments: