Sunday, November 24, 2013

reminders, catching up and a celebration!


The celebration first: 

FULLY OWNED, a title by Mystic Shade, is #2 on A1Adultebooks' website and has reached the first sales level. Yippeee! I'd love to see this move even further up the chart. Would be great if it got at least to the Diamond Level - level Under His Spell made it to.

Fully Owned is actually the third in the Jack Kariola's slaves series. It's available on all reader platforms and is a very hot, very sexy read that's getting some good reviews. Double celebration!!! Over My Enslaved Body and Traitor Slave are the first and second books, respectively, in that series.

Catching up:

My NaNoWriMo has been a bust. My parents are moving out of their house of nearly 30 years and trying to pare down 57 years of marriage to fit into a senior citizen apartment. I'm glad they're moving - its the right thing to do. Taking care of a big lawn and extra rooms is not the way I want to spend my elder years, either. Less housework is always a good thing!

But it has cut into my writing time. As a result I've spent most of the month getting my next releases ready.

First up is 12 Days, a look into bondage and D/s through the ages. You know the 12 Days of Christmas, well this is the song with a very kinky twist. Each story is being published starting the day after the American Thanksgiving (November 29th) for $.49. Yes, you read that right. Forty-nine cents. Then, on December 10th, the full novel will be available for $4.99 (so for you looking to save a few pennies, that's getting two of the stories for free - if you can wait). I'm really looking forward to this release because this has been one of my favorite pieces to write!

And Diamond Submission is coming soon from Ellora's Cave. The ten-year anniversary of Secret Submission was in September and, in August, I got curious as to what Phillip and Sarah were up to. So I went to visit and found they're still very much in love, and still having some very erotic sex! Not sure on a release date with this one, but keep an eye here for news. Of course, you can always sign up for my newsletter - subscribers get the news first! :)

Reminder:

All royalties from sales of A Night to Remember, from now through December 31st, are going to Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy in honor of Tania and AJ Vercher. Tania and her tw-year-old son were killed at the end of September in a horrific case of road rage. Heath Vercher, a talented performer and composer, is a friend and chose the charity. This is my way of honoring his wife and son. So far we've raised a little over $200 and I'd love to see that number climb.

Hope the rest of you are writing your fingers off - or reading fast enough to keep us writers going. You keep buying, we'll keep writing!

Play safe!
Diana





No comments: